Vision Over 40
- If you are over 40, already wear glasses, and your "arms aren't long enough" to read a newspaper, it's time for multifocal lenses.
- "One-size-fits-all" doesn't apply when it comes to eyewear. The best eyeglass lens solutions for work and play are those tailored specifically to your vision needs.
- There is no need to advertise your age with bifocals or trifocals-choose progressive lenses.
- All about reading glasses, including why custom-made readers are superior to the pre-made variety from the drugstore.
- The risk for dry eye increases with age, especially for women.
Closed for lunch 1-2:00